Bentley-Hall hires talented, inspired people who can conceive, create, present, and execute to meet customer needs. Additionally, we offer internship opportunity for university credit or career experience. To apply for an internship: Submit your résumé with a cover letter telling us why you want to be part of our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Fall, Spring, Summer Internships
As an intern at Bentley-Hall, Inc., you will gain real-life work experience and create actual published projects for International Musician and Making Music, two high-quality nationally and internationally distributed magazines focusing on professional and recreational musicians, to add to your portfolio. We offer fun, diverse, fast-paced work, as well as many opportunities to challenge yourself, try something different, and impress future employers.
The Ideal Internship Candidate:
- A major in Music, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related field.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient Internet and social media experience.
- Is an ambitious self-starter who sees tasks through to completion.
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team or independently.
- Is familiar with musical instruments, the musical instrument market, and/or music making.