Bentley-Hall hires talented, inspired people who can conceive, create, present, and execute to meet customer needs. Additionally, we offer internship opportunity for university credit or career experience. To apply for an internship: Submit your résumé with a cover letter telling us why you want to be part of our team to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Fall, Spring, Summer Internships
The Ideal Internship Candidate:
- A major in Music, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related field.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficient Internet and social media experience.
- Is an ambitious self-starter who sees tasks through to completion.
- Has good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team or independently.
- Is familiar with musical instruments, the musical instrument market, and/or music making.